The workshop will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Define, design, and deploy your ideal retirement plan.
- Address the various financial risks that you may encounter throughout your retirement.
- Potentially reduce taxes now and in the future.
- Answer the question “Do I have enough to retire”?
- Make decisions about social security, health insurance, and taxes more confidently.
- Balance the need for growth alongside the importance of safety when it comes to managing your retirement assets.
- Evaluate the different approaches for recreating your paycheck in retirement.
Date and Time
Tue, May 16, 2023
6:00p - 8:30p EST
Cedar Crest College
**PLEASE NOTE: This is a two night workshop. Your registration will be for both nights- Tuesday, May 16 and Tuesday, May 23. Please arrive by 5:45 p.m. to sign in and find seating. The workshop begins promptly at 6:00 p.m., so please allow yourself adequate time for travel and parking.** ***Event not sponsored by, or affiliated with, Cedar Crest College.***