This event is a two day workshop that takes place on Thursday, April 13 and Thursday, April 20, 2023.
The workshop will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Define, design, and deploy your ideal retirement plan.
- Address the various financial risks that you may encounter throughout your retirement.
- Potentially reduce taxes now and in the future.
- Answer the question “Do I have enough to retire”?
- Make decisions about social security, health insurance, and taxes more confidently.
- Balance the need for growth alongside the importance of safety when it comes to managing your retirement assets.
- Evaluate the different approaches for recreating your paycheck in retirement.
Date and Time
Thu, Apr 13, 2023
6:00p - 8:15p EST
Lower Providence Community Library
This event is a two day workshop that takes place on Thursday, April 13 and Thursday, April 20, 2023. The workshop is held in the Community Room of the Library.