Since 1994 Jeff Bush and Barry Waronker have been focused on providing financial strategies designed to help pre-retirees and retirees work toward their goals. To better serve their clients they established Informed Family Financial Services on January 1st 2001. With over 300 clients, their four person team includes two licensed investment advisors and two full-time office staff. Offices are located in Norristown and Pottstown, PA.
As advisors Jeff and Barry enjoy working with people who value financial direction, seek professional advice, and appreciate accurate, helpful information provided in a timely fashion.
Areas of Focus include:
- Investment strategies for asset protection, income and growth.
- Retirement Planning
- Income Spending Programs
- Eliminating or reducing estate and income taxes
- Preparing for unexpected financial needs
- Wealth Transfer and Multi-generational Planning
- Creative Long Term Care Planning (with or without insurance)
Securities Licenses &Qualifications: Series 6,7,63 and 65. Jeffrey Bush, "Registered to sell securities in PA, NJ, CO, VA, CA." Barry Waronker "Registered to sell securities in the states of PA and CA.
Insurance Licenses & Qualifications: Accident and health, annuities and life. Jeffrey Bush is insurance licensed in PA and NJ. Barry Waronker is insurance licensed in PA.
- To build long-term client relationships based on mutual respect.
- To communicate financial concepts in clear and plain language.
- To respond and adapt our services to the changing needs of our clients through the years.
- To help provide our clients with a more confident and comfortable retirement.
- To work closely with individuals and families and exceed their expectations.
- To create customized strategies using a wide variety of financial products and services.
- To remain an independent advisory firm so our clients benefit from a vast array of financial products, services and systems.
Contact Informed Family Financial Services by calling 610-630-4495 or by sending an email to email@example.com to evaluate your financial wellness.