In The News...
Since 1994 Jeff Bush and Barry Waronker have been focused on providing financial strategies designed to help pre-retirees and retirees work toward their goals. To better serve their clients they established Informed Family Financial Services on January 1st 2001. With over 300 clients, their six person team includes three licensed investment advisor representatives and three full-time office staff. Informed Family Financial Services has two offices located in Norristown and Pottstown, PA.
Steven Jablonski joined the Informed Family Financial team in 2016. In addition to being a financial advisor, Steve is the firm's Riskalyze Specialist and has the designation of Certified Financial Planner. Steve is able to assess a client’s risk preference using a scoring system. The numbers generated enable Steve to help design a retirement portfolio for a client that contains exactly the right amount of risk for their situation. This is vital for a client to see that they may have more risk in their current portfolios than they realize.
Jeff has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Yahoo News, the Norristown Patch, and The Reading Eagle Business Weekly story, “Reminder to Baby Boomers: 3 Parts to Planning Retirement.” He also has done several articles for Kiplinger and two podcasts for Enterprise Radio.
Steve has been featured in Advisor News and the article, "Twelve Documents to Prepare Now for Your Heirs," in U.S. News & World Report.
Barry has been featured as a contributing author in the book, "You’re in Control: Planning the Most Important Retirement in the World – Yours." He was also quoted in the article published on the Investopedia website, "How Social Security Works After Retirement."
As advisors, Jeff, Barry and Steve enjoy working with people who value financial direction, seek professional advice, and appreciate accurate, helpful information provided in a timely fashion.
Areas of Focus include:
- Investment strategies for asset protection, income and growth
- Retirement Planning
- Income Spending Programs
- Eliminating or reducing estate and income taxes
- Preparing for unexpected financial needs
- Wealth Transfer and Multi-generational Planning
- Creative Long Term Care Planning (with or without insurance)
- Risk Assessment
Securities Licenses &Qualifications: Series 6,7,63 and 65. Jeffrey Bush, "Registered to sell securities in PA, NJ, CO, VA, CA." Barry Waronker "Registered to sell securities in the states of PA and CA."
Steve holds Series 6, 7, 10, 24, 51, 63, and 65 and is , "Registered to sell securities in the states of PA and NY."
Insurance Licenses & Qualifications: Accident and health, annuities and life. Jeffrey Bush is insurance licensed in PA and NJ. Barry Waronker is insurance licensed in PA. Steve is insurance licensed in PA.
- To build long-term client relationships based on mutual respect.
- To communicate financial concepts in clear and plain language.
- To respond and adapt our services to the changing needs of our clients through the years.
- To help provide our clients with a more confident and comfortable retirement.
- To work closely with individuals and families and exceed their expectations.
- To create customized strategies using a wide variety of financial products and services.
- To remain an independent advisory firm so our clients benefit from a vast array of financial products, services and systems.
Contact Informed Family Financial Services by calling 610-630-4495 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to evaluate your financial wellness.